13 Aug XP8200 OPOS Driver
Posted in Guides
You’ll first want to install the OPOS driver.
- Connect your Display to the computer and turn on (power button location is on the underside of the display head)
- Then open up Start: Programs: OPOS: SetupPOS.
- Right click on Line Display and “Add New Device”
- Select DM-D101, type in a name for the device (“Display”, “Pole Display”, etc…)
- Select the COM port.
- If your pole display is a Serial device, it will usually be COM1. If it is USB, you will need to install the USB drivers and check in Device Manager to see where it was assigned (it will be listed under the “Ports (COM & LPT)” as “Prolific USB to Serial (COM X)” (Where, “X” is the port number assigned).
- Click on “CheckHealth” to see if it is working. Your pole display should display some information letting you know that the OPOS Driver is working.