03 May K3 Wifi Setup
Posted in Guides
- Download and install the PrinterSet software.
- Connect the K3 to your computer and power on the printer
- Open the PrinterSet software and click on “LOAD” > “From DEVICE”
- Select the type of connection you are using to connect the printer to your computer and click “OK”.
- Wait while the configuration is read from your printer.
- From the list of the left, click on “Communication” under “Setup”.
- Scroll down to find, IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway. Set each of these according to the network that your printer will be connected to.
- Change Wireless to Wi-Fi, type in your SSID in the SSID field, and the network password in the Password field.
- Once all of the information has been entered, click “SAVE” > “To Device” to save the configuration to the device.
- Once it has finished saving the printer will reboot and connect to your wireless network.