09 May K3 OPOS Setup
Posted in Guides
- If using USB, setup the standard K3 Windows driver, see this link for instructions. If you are using serial or Ethernet, skip this step.
- Download and install the K3 OPOS driver from this link.
- Open the OPOS POS Printer Configurator.
- Enter a name for the printer in the Logic device name field, or leave the default.
- Select K3 in the device model drop down.
- Select the proper port in the port type box, and then click configure.
- For USB, select the printer by name.
- For serial, select the COM port, and enter the proper settings for your port.
- For Ethernet, enter the IP address that has been assigned to the printer.
- Click Save Settings and close the configuration utility.
- The printer can now be setup in your point of sale software using the name entered in step 4.